Laverock Lodge Rental Rates - 2019 and 2020
Next Available week: Friday 24th April 2020
Want to book BOTH cottages?? Next double week available - Friday 19th June at £695 per cottage
Below prices include up to 4/5 adults and 4 dogs (further dogs welcome for extra charge)
The Table below gives the prices for a week (7 nights stay) including up to 4 dogs for 2018/19. We run from Friday to Friday unless specified due to Christmas or Easter holiday dates.
If there is a dash ( - ) showing then the dates are already booked. If a price is showing then the cottage is available. You can also check on individual Cottage availability by going to the menu and selecting the Calendar Page for each cottage. We ask for a 30% deposit at time of booking, to enquire about availability or to make your booking please contact us via the Enquiry form, or by telephone on 07557 309 952 or by email - email@example.com
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|06 Dec 19||13 Dec 19||-|
|13 Dec 19||20 Dec 19||-|
|CHRISTMAS WEEK 2019 - 8 nights||20 Dec 19||28 Dec 19||-|
|NEW YEARS WEEK 2019 - 6 nights||28 Dec 19||03 Jan 20||-|
|JANUARY 2020||03 Jan 20||10 Jan 20||-|
|10 Jan 20||17 Jan 20||-|
|17 Jan 20||24 Jan 20||-|
|MARCH 2020||06 Mar 20||13 Mar 20||-|
|13 Mar 20||20 Mar 20||-|
|20 Mar 20||27 Mar 20||-|
|Mar/April 2020||27 Mar 20||03 Apr 20||-|
|PRE-EASTER 6 NIGHTS leave Thurs||03 Apr 20||09 Apr 20||-|
|EASTER 8 night Thurs start||09 Apr 20||17 Apr 20||-|
|17 Apr 20||24 Apr 20||-|
|Apr/May 2020||24 Apr 20||01 May 20||£595|
|MAY 2020||01 May 20||08 May 20||-|
|May Day on Friday 8th||08 May 20||15 May 20||£650|
|15 May 20||22 May 20||£650|
|22 May 20||29 May 20||-|
|May/June - Bank Holiday week||29 May 20||05 Jun 20||-|
|JUNE 2020||05 Jun 20||12 Jun 20||-|
|12 Jun 20||19 Jun 20||-|
|19 Jun 20||26 Jun 20||£695|
|Jun/July 2020||26 Jun 20||03 Jul 20||£725|
|JULY 2020||03 Jul 20||10 Jul 20||£745|
|10 Jul 20||17 Jul 20||-|
|17 Jul 20||24 Jul 20||-|
|24 Jul 20||31 Jul 20||£795|
|July/Aug 2020||31 Jul 20||07 Aug 20||£795|
|AUGUST 2020||07 Aug 20||14 Aug 20||£795|
|14 Aug 20||21 Aug 20||-|
|21 Aug 20||28 Aug 20||-|
|Aug/Sept 2020 - Bank Holiday||28 Aug 20||04 Sep 20||£795|
|SEPTEMBER 2020||04 Sep 20||11 Sep 20||£725|
|11 Sep 20||18 Sep 20||£675|
|18 Sep 20||25 Sep 20||-|
|Sept/Oct 2020||25 Sep 20||02 Oct 20||-|
|OCTOBER 2020||02 Oct 20||09 Oct 20||£595|
|09 Oct 20||16 Oct 20||£575|
|Half Term HOLIDAYS||16 Oct 20||23 Oct 20||£625|
|Half Term HOLIDAYS||23 Oct 20||30 Oct 20||£625|
|Oct/Nov 2020 - Bonfire weeks||30 Oct 20||06 Nov 20||-|
|NOVEMBER 2020||06 Nov 20||13 Nov 20||£575|
|13 Nov 20||20 Nov 20||£495|
|20 Nov 20||27 Nov 20||£450|
|Nov/Dev 2020||27 Nov 20||04 Dec 20||£425|
|DECEMBER 2020||04 Dec 20||11 Dec 20||-|
|11 Dec 20||18 Dec 20||£395|
|Pre Xmas - 5 nights||18 Dec 20||22 Dec 20||£325|
|CHRISTMAS WEEK - Wed start||23 Dec 20||30 Dec 20||-|
|NEW YEAR WEEK - Wed start||30 Dec 20||06 Jan 21||£695|
What's happening on the Farm?
Lambing!! We will be lambing on the farm in 2019 from approximately 8th April to the middle of May and throughout April in 2020. This may or may not influence your decision to choose these dates!! All help with lambing and feeding orphan lambs is much appreciated!
WHATS ALSO INCLUDED in the above prices:
- Up to 4 dogs completely FREE!! (small charge made for 5+ dogs, see below)
- All bed linen and tea towels (please just bring dog towels and bedding)
- ALL Electricity included - Gas - first £15 worth of gas central heating (meter available for further use if required, a normal weeks usage is approx £20-£25)
- One box of logs or coal for the wood burning stove (further logs/coal can be purchased)
- First 4 dogs FREE
- 5+ dogs charged at £25 per dog per week (i.e. if you had 6 dogs the total cost for all your dogs for the week would only be £50)
- Cot £10.00 per week
- High Chair £7.00 per week
- Cot and High Chair together £15 per week
- Washing Machine/Dryer - honesty box - suggest approx £3.00 per use.
- Gas - First £15 included, a meter is installed for further use. An average winter weeks use is approx £25-£30 in total.
- Indoor Agility Arena - available for hire, various rates depending on numbers and duration. Basic cost £15 per hour for 2 people/£20 per hour for 4 people or £45 for 3 hours. One to One tuition available at £25 per hour for beginners/just competing dogs, and £30 per hour for competing dogs grade 4-7.
Telephone/E.mail bookings will be held for 5 working days to allow you to send your deposit cheque. 30% of the basic weekly fee is payable at the time of booking, with the remaining 70% plus any extras due a minimum 8 weeks in advance (we will send a final invoice).
We've tried to keep the 'official stuff' to a minimum, any points not covered please e.mail!!
- Reservations by telephone/e.mail will be held as a provisional booking for up to 5 working days or until the Booking Form and 30% deposit is received, whichever is the lesser period.
- If a Booking is made less than eight weeks before arrival, the full amount is due at the time of booking.
- Once the booking form is received and accepted by ourselves, the tenants are liable for the payment of the cottage hire eight weeks before the start of the rental period.
- Tenants should notify us immediately in writing if they have to cancel their holiday. We shall endeavour to re-let the property. If we succeed all rents paid will be refunded, less the £35 re-letting charge. If we are unable to re-let the property the balance of rent is due from the tenant. We recommend Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policies as costs can sometimes be reclaimed by the Tenant.
- Cheques to be made payable to Laverock Holiday Cottages Ltd
- Property refers to Sheephaven Cottage and Laverock Lodge. Tenants are obligated to: A: Pay for any loss or damage to property however caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded). B: To take good care of the Property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. C: To permit us reasonable access to the property for maintenance etc. D: Not to exceed the number of persons/dogs originally stated on the booking form unless agreed prior to occupation. E: The tenants will not cause any annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining premises. F: Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times.
- Lettings commence at 4pm on the first day of tenancy and will end at 10am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with ourselves.
- If for any reason beyond our control (for example fire/water damage) and the property is not available on the date(s) booked, all rent and charges paid in advance by the tenants will be refunded in full, but the tenants will have no further claim on ourselves.
- Multi-dogs are permitted as per the booking arrangements made. Dogs must be supervised at all times outside the cottages. Please bring or use throws provided if you would like to allow your dogs on the settees. Dogs may be left unattended in the heated dog shower room, we can also provide crates free of charge if you would like them. Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times, especially around stock. The welfare of our sheep/stock is paramount and we reserve the right to terminate any booking without refund if we feel any dog poses an unacceptable risk to our animals.
- Clean linen - sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases and tea towels are provided on a weekly basis free of charge.
- Laverock Holiday Cottages Ltd are Non-Smoking, please do not smoke anywhere inside the cottages.
- The contract is deemed to be at Laverock Hall, Eggleston, Barnard Castle, Co. Durham DL12 0AY and is governed by English Law.
- The Signatory of the booking form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree to the conditions of booking on behalf of all persons included on the booking form.
- In any case of discrepancy between these booking conditions and verbal, these conditions shall prevail.