Laverock Lodge Rental Rates - 2021 and 2022
Please note we only offer 7 nights stays Friday to Friday (unless stated), our next available week is Fri 30th July. Deposits are currently FULLY refundable if we are forced to shut again due to Coronavirus.
2022 DATES JUST ADDED !! Book for only 10% deposit (further 20% of normal 30% deposit due by September 2021)
Below prices include up to 4/5 adults and 4 dogs (further dogs welcome for extra charge)
The Table below gives the prices for a week (7 nights stay) including up to 4 dogs for 2021/22. We run from Friday to Friday unless specified due to Christmas or Easter holiday dates.
If there is a dash ( - ) showing then the dates are already booked. If a price is showing then the cottage is available. You can also check on individual Cottage availability by going to the menu and selecting the Calendar (Availability) Page for each cottage. We ask for a 30% deposit at time of booking, to enquire about availability or to make your booking please contact us via the Enquiry form, or by telephone on 07557 309 952 or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|MARCH 2021||05 Mar 21||12 Mar 21||-|
|12 Mar 21||19 Mar 21||-|
|19 Mar 21||26 Mar 21||-|
|EASTER HOLIDAYS - 6 nights||26 Mar 21||01 Apr 21||-|
|EASTER WEEK - 8 nights from Thursday||01 Apr 21||09 Apr 21||-|
|EASTER HOLIDAYS||09 Apr 21||16 Apr 21||-|
|16 Apr 21||23 Apr 21||-|
|23 Apr 21||30 Apr 21||-|
|APRIL/MAY - May day Week||30 Apr 21||07 May 21||-|
|MAY 2021||07 May 21||14 May 21||-|
|14 May 21||21 May 21||-|
|21 May 21||28 May 21||-|
|MAY/JUNE - May Bank Holiday week||28 May 21||04 Jun 21||-|
|JUNE 2021||04 Jun 21||11 Jun 21||-|
|11 Jun 21||18 Jun 21||-|
|18 Jun 21||25 Jun 21||-|
|June/July 2021||25 Jun 21||02 Jul 21||-|
|JULY 2021||02 Jul 21||09 Jul 21||-|
|09 Jul 21||16 Jul 21||-|
|16 Jul 21||23 Jul 21||-|
|23 Jul 21||30 Jul 21||-|
|JULY/AUGUST 2021||30 Jul 21||06 Aug 21||£795|
|06 Aug 21||13 Aug 21||-|
|13 Aug 21||20 Aug 21||-|
|20 Aug 21||27 Aug 21||£795|
|AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY||27 Aug 21||03 Sep 21||-|
|SEPTEMBER 2021||03 Sep 21||10 Sep 21||-|
|10 Sep 21||17 Sep 21||-|
|17 Sep 21||24 Sep 21||£625|
|SEPT/OCT 2021||24 Sep 21||01 Oct 21||£625|
|OCTOBER 2021||01 Oct 21||08 Oct 21||-|
|08 Oct 21||15 Oct 21||-|
|HALF TERM||15 Oct 21||22 Oct 21||-|
|HALF TERM||22 Oct 21||29 Oct 21||£625|
|OCT/NOV 2021||29 Oct 21||05 Nov 21||-|
|BONFIRE WEEK||05 Nov 21||12 Nov 21||-|
|NOVEMBER 2021||12 Nov 21||19 Nov 21||-|
|19 Nov 21||26 Nov 21||£450|
|NOV/DEC 2021||26 Nov 21||03 Dec 21||£425|
|DECEMBER 2021||03 Dec 21||10 Dec 21||£395|
|10 Dec 21||17 Dec 21||£395|
|Pre Christmas 5 days||17 Dec 21||22 Dec 21||£325|
|CHRISTMAS WEEK - Wed start||22 Dec 21||29 Dec 21||-|
|NEW YEAR WEEK - Wed Start||29 Dec 21||05 Jan 22||-|
|2022 DATES||07 Jan 22||14 Jan 22||£425|
|14 Jan 22||21 Jan 22||£425|
|21 Jan 22||28 Jan 22||-|
|MARCH 2022||04 Mar 22||11 Mar 22||£475|
|11 Mar 22||18 Mar 22||£475|
|18 Mar 22||25 Mar 22||£475|
|25 Mar 22||01 Apr 22||£495|
|APRIL 2022||01 Apr 22||08 Apr 22||£595|
|EASTER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - 6 nights||08 Apr 22||14 Apr 22||£625|
|EASTER - 8 nights from Thur||14 Apr 22||22 Apr 22||£745|
|22 Apr 22||29 Apr 22||£625|
|Early May Bank Holiday||29 Apr 22||06 May 22||£650|
|MAY 2022||06 May 22||13 May 22||£650|
|13 May 22||20 May 22||£650|
|20 May 22||27 May 22||£695|
|MAY/JUNE - May Bank Holiday week||27 May 22||03 Jun 22||£695|
|JUNE 2022||03 Jun 22||10 Jun 22||£725|
|10 Jun 22||17 Jun 22||£725|
|17 Jun 22||24 Jun 22||£725|
|24 Jun 22||01 Jul 22||£795|
|JULY 2022||01 Jul 22||08 Jul 22||£795|
|08 Jul 22||15 Jul 22||-|
|15 Jul 22||22 Jul 22||£795|
|22 Jul 22||29 Jul 22||£845|
|29 Jul 22||05 Aug 22||£845|
|AUGUST 2022||05 Aug 22||12 Aug 22||£845|
|12 Aug 22||19 Aug 22||£845|
|19 Aug 22||26 Aug 22||£845|
|AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY||26 Aug 22||02 Sep 22||£845|
|SEPTEMBER 2022||02 Sep 22||09 Sep 22||£795|
|09 Sep 22||16 Sep 22||£725|
|16 Sep 22||23 Sep 22||£675|
|23 Sep 22||30 Sep 22||£675|
|OCTOBER 2022||30 Sep 22||07 Oct 22||£625|
|07 Oct 22||14 Oct 22||£625|
|HALF TERM 1||14 Oct 22||21 Oct 22||£675|
|HALF TERM 2||21 Oct 22||28 Oct 22||£675|
|28 Oct 22||04 Nov 22||£595|
|NOVEMBER 2022 BONFIRE WEEK||04 Nov 22||11 Nov 22||-|
|11 Nov 22||18 Nov 22||£495|
|18 Nov 22||25 Nov 22||£495|
|25 Nov 22||02 Dec 22||£450|
|DECEMBER 2022||02 Dec 22||09 Dec 22||£425|
|09 Dec 22||16 Dec 22||£395|
|16 Dec 22||22 Dec 22||£350|
|CHRISTMAS WEEK - Thurs start||22 Dec 22||29 Dec 22||£795|
|NEW YEAR WEEK - Thurs Start||29 Dec 22||05 Jan 23||-|
What's happening on the Farm?
Lambing!! We will be lambing on the farm in 2020 from approximately 8th April to the middle of May and the same in 2021. This may or may not influence your decision to choose these dates!! All help with lambing and feeding orphan lambs is much appreciated!
Clipping/Shearing - Usually in June, sometimes in small batches unless we can get the "pro" clippers in who do them all in one go!
Hay Time!! - Usually mid-end July, lots of bales of hay or silage depending on the weather!
WHATS ALSO INCLUDED in the above prices:
- Up to 4 dogs completely FREE!! (small charge made for 5+ dogs, see below)
- All bed linen and tea towels (please just bring dog towels and bedding)
- ALL Electricity included - Gas - first £15 worth of gas central heating (meter available for further use if required, a normal weeks usage is approx £20-£25)
- One box of logs or coal for the wood burning stove (further logs/coal can be purchased)
- First 4 dogs FREE
- 5+ dogs charged at £25 per dog per week (i.e. if you had 6 dogs the total cost for all your dogs for the week would only be £50)
- Cot £10.00 per week
- High Chair £7.00 per week
- Cot and High Chair together £15 per week
- Washing Machine/Dryer - honesty box - suggest approx £3.00 per use.
- Gas - First £15 included, a meter is installed for further use to be paid at end of week. An average winter weeks use is approx £25 in total.
- Indoor Agility Arena - available for hire, various rates depending on numbers and duration. Basic cost £15 per hour for 2 people/£20 per hour for 4 people or £45 for 3 hours. One to One tuition available at £25 per hour for beginners/just competing dogs, and £30 per hour for competing dogs grade 4-7.
Telephone/E.mail bookings will be held for 5 working days to allow you to send your deposit cheque. 30% of the basic weekly fee is payable at the time of booking, with the remaining 70% plus any extras due a minimum 8 weeks in advance (we will send a final invoice).
We've tried to keep the 'official stuff' to a minimum, any points not covered please e.mail!!
- Reservations by telephone/e.mail will be held as a provisional booking for up to 5 working days or until the Booking Form and 30% deposit is received, whichever is the lesser period.
- If a Booking is made less than eight weeks before arrival, the full amount is due at the time of booking.
- Once the booking form is received and accepted by ourselves, the tenants are liable for the payment of the cottage hire eight weeks before the start of the rental period.
- Tenants should notify us immediately in writing if they have to cancel their holiday. We shall endeavour to re-let the property. If we succeed all rents paid will be refunded, less the £35 re-letting charge. If we are unable to re-let the property the balance of rent is due from the tenant. We recommend Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policies as costs can sometimes be reclaimed by the Tenant.
- Cheques to be made payable to Laverock Holiday Cottages Ltd
- Property refers to Sheephaven Cottage and Laverock Lodge. Tenants are obligated to: A: Pay for any loss or damage to property however caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded). B: To take good care of the Property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. C: To permit us reasonable access to the property for maintenance etc. D: Not to exceed the number of persons/dogs originally stated on the booking form unless agreed prior to occupation. E: The tenants will not cause any annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining premises. F: Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times.
- Lettings commence at 4pm on the first day of tenancy and will end at 10am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with ourselves.
- If for any reason beyond our control (for example fire/water damage) and the property is not available on the date(s) booked, all rent and charges paid in advance by the tenants will be refunded in full, but the tenants will have no further claim on ourselves.
- Multi-dogs are permitted as per the booking arrangements made. Dogs must be supervised at all times outside the cottages. Please bring or use throws provided if you would like to allow your dogs on the settees. Dogs may be left unattended in the heated dog shower room, we can also provide crates free of charge if you would like them. Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times, especially around stock. The welfare of our sheep/stock is paramount and we reserve the right to terminate any booking without refund if we feel any dog poses an unacceptable risk to our animals.
- Clean linen - sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases and tea towels are provided on a weekly basis free of charge.
- Laverock Holiday Cottages Ltd are Non-Smoking, please do not smoke anywhere inside the cottages.
- The contract is deemed to be at Laverock Hall, Eggleston, Barnard Castle, Co. Durham DL12 0AY and is governed by English Law.
- The Signatory of the booking form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree to the conditions of booking on behalf of all persons included on the booking form.
- In any case of discrepancy between these booking conditions and verbal, these conditions shall prevail.