Sheephaven Cottage Rates - 2018 and 2019
ALL DATES NOW BOOKED, next available week 31st May 2019.
Below prices include up to 5 adults and 4 dogs (further dogs welcome for extra charge)
2020 DATES CAN BE BOOKED WITH ONLY 10% DEPOSIT (FURTHER 20% DEPOSIT REQUIRED BY END SEPT 2019)
The Table below gives the prices for a week (7 nights stay unless shown) including up to 4 dogs for 2018/19. We run from Friday to Friday. If there is a dash ( - ) showing then the dates are already booked. If a price is showing then the cottage is available. You can also check on individual Cottage availability by going to the menu and selecting the Calendar Page for each cottage. We ask for a 30% deposit at time of booking, to enquire about availability or to make your booking please contact us via the Enquiry form, or by telephone on 07557 309 952 or by email - email@example.com
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|November - Bonfire week||02 Nov 18||09 Nov 18||-|
|09 Nov 18||16 Nov 18||-|
|16 Nov 18||23 Nov 18||-|
|23 Nov 18||30 Nov 18||-|
|Nov/Dec||30 Nov 18||07 Dec 18||-|
|November||07 Dec 18||14 Dec 18||-|
|14 Dec 18||21 Dec 18||-|
|CHRISTMAS WEEK||21 Dec 18||28 Dec 18||-|
|NEW YEAR WEEK||28 Dec 18||04 Jan 19||-|
|January 2018||04 Jan 19||11 Jan 19||-|
|11 Jan 19||18 Jan 19||-|
|18 Jan 19||25 Jan 19||-|
|MARCH 2018||01 Mar 19||08 Mar 19||-|
|08 Mar 19||15 Mar 19||-|
|15 Mar 19||22 Mar 19||-|
|22 Mar 19||29 Mar 19||-|
|MARCH/APRIL 2019||29 Mar 19||05 Apr 19||-|
|APRIL||05 Apr 19||12 Apr 19||-|
|EASTER HOLIDAY - 6 NIGHTS||12 Apr 19||18 Apr 19||-|
|EASTER - 8 NIGHTS||18 Apr 19||26 Apr 19||-|
|APRIL/MAY 2019||26 Apr 19||03 May 19||-|
|MAY BANK HOLIDAY||03 May 19||10 May 19||-|
|MAY||10 May 19||17 May 19||-|
|17 May 19||24 May 19||-|
|MAY BANK HOLIDAY||24 May 19||31 May 19||-|
|MAY/JUNE 2019||31 May 19||07 Jun 19||£675|
|JUNE 2019||07 Jun 19||14 Jun 19||-|
|14 Jun 19||21 Jun 19||-|
|21 Jun 19||28 Jun 19||£695|
|JUNE/JULY 2019||28 Jun 19||05 Jul 19||-|
|JULY 2019||05 Jul 19||12 Jul 19||-|
|12 Jul 19||19 Jul 19||-|
|19 Jul 19||26 Jul 19||£795|
|JULY/AUGUST 2019||26 Jul 19||02 Aug 19||-|
|AUGUST 2019||02 Aug 19||09 Aug 19||-|
|09 Aug 19||16 Aug 19||£795|
|16 Aug 19||23 Aug 19||-|
|BANK HOLIDAY WEEK||23 Aug 19||30 Aug 19||-|
|AUG/SEPT 2019||30 Aug 19||06 Sep 19||£745|
|SEPTEMBER 2019||06 Sep 19||13 Sep 19||-|
|13 Sep 19||20 Sep 19||-|
|20 Sep 19||27 Sep 19||-|
|SEPT/OCT 2019||27 Sep 19||04 Oct 19||£625|
|OCTOBER 2019||04 Oct 19||11 Oct 19||-|
|11 Oct 19||18 Oct 19||-|
|HALF TERM HOLIDAYS||18 Oct 19||25 Oct 19||£595|
|HALF TERM HOLIDAYS||25 Oct 19||01 Nov 19||£595|
|NOVEMBER 2019||01 Nov 19||08 Nov 19||£545|
|08 Nov 19||15 Nov 19||£475|
|15 Nov 19||22 Nov 19||-|
|22 Nov 19||29 Nov 19||£450|
|NOV/DEC 2019||29 Nov 19||06 Dec 19||£425|
|DECEMBER 2019||06 Dec 19||13 Dec 19||£395|
|13 Dec 19||20 Dec 19||£395|
|CHRISTMAS WEEK 2019 - 8 nights||20 Dec 19||28 Dec 19||-|
|NEW YEARS WEEK 2019 - 6 nights||28 Dec 19||03 Jan 20||£745|
L = lambing!! We will be lambing on the farm during these weeks, this may or may not influence your decision to choose these dates!! All help with lambing and feeding orphan lambs is much appreciated!
CL/H - Clipping Sheep, Hay timing will take place during these weeks. As they are weather dependant unfortunately we cannot be week specific.
PFT - Prepare for Tup - this is when the girls get ready for the boys so plenty of work with the sheep during these weeks!.....
WHATS ALSO INCLUDED in the above prices:
- Up to 4 dogs completely FREE!! (small charge made for 5+ dogs, see below)
- All bed linen and tea towels (please just bring dog towels and bedding)
- ALL Electricity included - Gas - first £15 worth of gas central heating (meter available for further use if required, a normal weeks usage is approx £20-£25)
- One box of logs or coal for the wood burning stove (further logs/coal can be purchased)
- First 4 dogs FREE
- 5+ dogs charged at £25 per dog per week (i.e. if you had 6 dogs the total cost for all your dogs for the week would only be £50)
- Cot £10.00 per week
- High Chair £7.00 per week
- Cot and High Chair together £15 per week
- Washing Machine/Dryer - honesty box - suggest approx £3.00 per use.
- Gas - First £15 included, a meter is installed for further use. An average winter weeks use is approx £25-£30 in total.
- Indoor Agility Arena - available for hire, various rates depending on numbers and duration. Basic cost £15 per hour for 2 people/£20 per hour for 4 people or £45 for 3 hours. One to One tuition available at £25 per hour for beginners/just competing dogs, and £30 per hour for competing dogs grade 4-7.
Telephone/E.mail bookings will be held for 5 working days to allow you to send your deposit cheque. 30% of the basic weekly fee is payable at the time of booking, with the remaining 70% plus any extras due a minimum 8 weeks in advance (we will send a final invoice).
We've tried to keep the 'official stuff' to a minimum, any points not covered please e.mail!!
- Reservations by telephone/e.mail will be held as a provisional booking for up to 5 working days or until the Booking Form and 30% deposit is received, whichever is the lesser period.
- If a Booking is made less than eight weeks before arrival, the full amount is due at the time of booking.
- Once the booking form is received and accepted by ourselves, the tenants are liable for the payment of the cottage hire eight weeks before the start of the rental period.
- Tenants should notify us immediately in writing if they have to cancel their holiday. We shall endeavour to re-let the property. If we succeed all rents paid will be refunded, less the £40 re-letting charge. If we are unable to re-let the property the balance of rent is due from the tenant. We recommend Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policies as costs can sometimes be reclaimed by the Tenant.
- Cheques to be made payable to Laverock Holiday Cottages Ltd
- Property refers to Sheephaven Cottage and Laverock Lodge. Tenants are obligated to: A: Pay for any loss or damage to property however caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded). B: To take good care of the Property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. C: To permit us reasonable access to the property for maintenance etc. D: Not to exceed the number of persons/dogs originally stated on the booking form unless agreed prior to occupation. E: The tenants will not cause any annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining premises. F: Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times.
- Lettings commence at 4pm on the first day of tenancy and will end at 10am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with ourselves.
- If for any reason beyond our control (for example fire/water damage) and the property is not available on the date(s) booked, all rent and charges paid in advance by the tenants will be refunded in full, but the tenants will have no further claim on ourselves.
- Multi-dogs are permitted as per the booking arrangements made. Dogs must be supervised at all times outside the cottages. Please bring or use throws provided if you would like to allow your dogs on the settees. Dogs may be left unattended in the heated dog shower room, we can also provide crates free of charge if you would like them. Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times, especially around stock. The welfare of our sheep/stock is paramount and we reserve the right to terminate any booking without refund if we feel any dog poses an unacceptable risk to our animals.
- Clean linen - sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases and tea towels are provided on a weekly basis free of charge.
- Laverock Holiday Cottages Ltd are Non-Smoking, please do not smoke anywhere inside the cottages.
- The contract is deemed to be at Laverock Hall, Eggleston, Barnard Castle, Co. Durham DL12 0AY and is governed by English Law.
- The Signatory of the booking form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree to the conditions of booking on behalf of all persons included on the booking form.
- In any case of discrepancy between these booking conditions and verbal, these conditions shall prevail.