Laverock Lodge Rental Rates - 2023 and 2024
LAVEROCK LODGE NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR 2023. NEXT AVAILABLE DATE 10th May 2024
Please note we only offer 7 nights stays Friday to Friday (unless stated)
2024 DATES BELOW !!
Below prices include up to 4/5 adults and 4 dogs (further dogs welcome for extra charge)
The Table below gives the prices for a week (7 nights stay) including up to 4 dogs for 2023. We run from Friday to Friday unless specified due to Christmas or Easter holiday dates.
If there is a dash ( - ) showing then the dates are already booked. If a price is showing then the cottage is available. You can also check on individual Cottage availability by going to the menu and selecting the Calendar (Availability) Page for each cottage.
2024 Dates - We ask for a 30% deposit at time of booking, the remainder due 8 weeks before the Holiday commences
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|17 Nov 23||24 Nov 23||-|
|24 Nov 23||01 Dec 23||-|
|DECEMBER 2023||01 Dec 23||08 Dec 23||-|
|08 Dec 23||15 Dec 23||-|
|15 Dec 23||22 Dec 23||-|
|CHRISTMAS WEEK 2023||22 Dec 23||29 Dec 23||-|
|NEW YEAR WEEK 2023||29 Dec 23||05 Jan 24||-|
|2024 DATES||01 Mar 24||01 Mar 24||-|
|MARCH 2024||08 Mar 24||15 Mar 24||-|
|15 Mar 24||22 Mar 24||-|
|EASTER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - SIX nights leave Thursday||22 Mar 24||28 Mar 24||-|
|EASTER - 8 nights from Thur||28 Mar 24||05 Apr 24||-|
|APRIL 2024||05 Apr 24||12 Apr 24||-|
|12 Apr 24||19 Apr 24||-|
|19 Apr 24||26 Apr 24||-|
|26 Apr 24||03 May 24||-|
|MAY 2024 - Bank Holiday week||03 May 24||10 May 24||-|
|10 May 24||17 May 24||£745|
|17 May 24||24 May 24||-|
|Bank Holiday weekend||24 May 24||31 May 24||£795|
|JUNE 2024||31 May 24||07 Jun 24||£795|
|07 Jun 24||14 Jun 24||-|
|14 Jun 24||21 Jun 24||-|
|21 Jun 24||28 Jun 24||£895|
|28 Jun 24||05 Jul 24||-|
|JULY 2024||05 Jul 24||12 Jul 24||£895|
|12 Jul 24||19 Jul 24||£945|
|19 Jul 24||26 Jul 24||£945|
|26 Jul 24||02 Aug 24||£945|
|AUGUST 2024||02 Aug 24||09 Aug 24||£945|
|09 Aug 24||16 Aug 24||£945|
|16 Aug 24||23 Aug 24||£945|
|AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY||23 Aug 24||30 Aug 24||£945|
|SEPTEMBER 2024||30 Aug 24||06 Sep 24||£895|
|06 Sep 24||13 Sep 24||£895|
|13 Sep 24||20 Sep 24||-|
|20 Sep 24||27 Sep 24||-|
|27 Sep 24||04 Oct 24||£795|
|OCTOBER 2024||04 Oct 24||11 Oct 24||-|
|11 Oct 24||18 Oct 24||£725|
|HALF TERM 1||18 Oct 24||25 Oct 24||-|
|HALF TERM 2||25 Oct 24||01 Nov 24||£695|
|NOVEMBER - Bonfire Week||01 Nov 24||08 Nov 24||-|
|08 Nov 24||15 Nov 24||£645|
|15 Nov 24||22 Nov 24||-|
|22 Nov 24||29 Nov 24||-|
|29 Nov 24||06 Dec 24||-|
|06 Dec 24||13 Dec 24||-|
|13 Dec 24||20 Dec 24||-|
|CHRISTMAS WEEK 2024||20 Dec 24||27 Dec 24||-|
|NEW YEAR WEEK 2024||27 Dec 24||03 Jan 25||£895|
What's happening on the Farm?
Lambing!! We will be lambing on the farm in 2023 from approximately 8th April to the middle of May. This may or may not influence your decision to choose these dates!! All help with lambing and feeding orphan lambs is much appreciated!
Clipping/Shearing - Usually in June, sometimes in small batches unless we can get the "pro" clippers in who do them all in one go!
Hay Time!! - Usually mid-end July, lots of bales of hay or silage depending on the weather!
WHATS ALSO INCLUDED in the above prices:
- Up to 4 dogs completely FREE!! (small charge made for 5+ dogs, see below)
- All bed linen and tea towels (please just bring dog towels and bedding)
- ALL Electricity included - Gas - first £15 worth of gas central heating (meter available for further use if required, a normal weeks usage is approx £20-£25)
- One box of logs or coal for the wood burning stove (further logs/coal can be purchased)
- First 4 dogs FREE
- 5+ dogs charged at £25 per dog per week (i.e. if you had 6 dogs the total cost for all your dogs for the week would only be £50)
- Cot £10.00 per week
- High Chair £7.00 per week
- Cot and High Chair together £15 per week
- Washing Machine/Dryer - honesty box - suggest approx £5.00 per use.
- Gas - First £15 included, a meter is installed for further use to be paid at end of week. An average winter weeks use is approx £25 in total.
- Indoor Agility Arena - available for hire, various rates depending on numbers and duration. Basic cost £15 per hour for 2 people/£20 per hour for 4 people or £45 for 3 hours. One to One tuition available at £35 per hour inc arena hire.
Telephone/E.mail bookings will be held for 5 working days to allow you to send your deposit cheque. 30% of the basic weekly fee is payable at the time of booking, with the remaining 70% plus any extras due a minimum 8 weeks in advance (we will send a final invoice).
We've tried to keep the 'official stuff' to a minimum, any points not covered please e.mail!!
- Reservations by telephone/e.mail will be held as a provisional booking for up to 5 working days or until the Booking Form and 30% deposit is received, whichever is the lesser period.
- If a Booking is made less than eight weeks before arrival, the full amount is due at the time of booking.
- Once the booking form is received and accepted by ourselves, the tenants are liable for the payment of the cottage hire eight weeks before the start of the rental period.
- Tenants should notify us immediately in writing if they have to cancel their holiday. We shall endeavour to re-let the property. If we succeed all rents paid will be refunded, less the £35 re-letting charge. If we are unable to re-let the property the balance of rent is due from the tenant. We recommend Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policies as costs can sometimes be reclaimed by the Tenant.
- Cheques to be made payable to Laverock Holiday Cottages Ltd
- Property refers to Sheephaven Cottage and Laverock Lodge. Tenants are obligated to: A: Pay for any loss or damage to property however caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded). B: To take good care of the Property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. C: To permit us reasonable access to the property for maintenance etc. D: Not to exceed the number of persons/dogs originally stated on the booking form unless agreed prior to occupation. E: The tenants will not cause any annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining premises. F: Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times.
- Lettings commence at 4pm on the first day of tenancy and will end at 10am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with ourselves.
- If for any reason beyond our control (for example fire/water damage) and the property is not available on the date(s) booked, all rent and charges paid in advance by the tenants will be refunded in full, but the tenants will have no further claim on ourselves.
- Multi-dogs are permitted as per the booking arrangements made. Dogs must be supervised at all times outside the cottages. Please bring or use throws provided if you would like to allow your dogs on the settees. Dogs may be left unattended in the heated dog shower room, we can also provide crates free of charge if you would like them. Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times, especially around stock. The welfare of our sheep/stock is paramount and we reserve the right to terminate any booking without refund if we feel any dog poses an unacceptable risk to our animals.
- Clean linen - sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases and tea towels are provided on a weekly basis free of charge.
- Laverock Holiday Cottages Ltd are Non-Smoking, please do not smoke anywhere inside the cottages.
- The contract is deemed to be at Laverock Hall, Eggleston, Barnard Castle, Co. Durham DL12 0AY and is governed by English Law.
- The Signatory of the booking form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree to the conditions of booking on behalf of all persons included on the booking form.
- In any case of discrepancy between these booking conditions and verbal, these conditions shall prevail.